Friday, November 28, 2008

Changes...

So...that second job I mentioned took more time than I realized. And it was set up in such a way that I just...couldn't make it work, without changing my schedule. And once I changed my schedule, it took a while to get adjusted...which I dunno if I really am...but...

Excuses, y'know. But the point is, I'm back. And ready to try again. But with a twist...

I'm not so sure about this coffee shop thing as an immediate goal. Maybe some day, but as my next career move? Nah uh. No thanks.

So...does that mean I like coffee, or coffee shops, or coffee paraphanelia less? Absolutely not.

I'm still in search of the right blend...but just reasonably sure it won't be my own for the next few years.

So watch this space for more coffee loving stuff, including
  • Coffee shop reviews!
  • Coffee drink recipes!
  • Coffee blend reviews!
  • Coffee fiction! (?)
  • Coffee tool tips!
  • and probably more...

No comments: