Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Moving, Part 2

While shopping for some shelf liners (some of our new closet shelves look pretty ugly) today, we went into a Target that had a Starbucks location inside. I love that cofee shop smell...it made me want to go spend money I didn't have more than the body pillow display did.

It's just dawned on me I don't have any handy coffee shops, unless you count the Starbucks inside our Kroger across the street. At the old place, I had an actualy Starbucks location (rarely visited, but still there) just down the road. Here, nothing.

You would think a guy like me would pay closer attention to that.

Of course, I did pay attention to the fact that a five minute drive will bring me to my favorite Columbus Dunkin Donuts location, so give me some credit ;-)

No comments: