Sunday, August 31, 2008

Why Should I Go Out?

So it's about 930 on a Sunday morning. I'm sitting here, relaxing, letting my water boil next to a french press with coffee grounds staged inside. I've already lesuirely gone over my e-mail, fantasy baseball team, and wrapped up work on the news blog.

Excuse me...it's time to go pour the water.

So now I'm enjoying this nice little cup of coffee. I'm all relaxed. I'm sitting in my (somewhat) comfy chair. I'm sipping (sorta) nice coffee. And getting some work done, and some play, and some socializing. All while listening to some cool tunes.

So...why give this up and go to a coffee shop? I mean, I've got a lot going for me right here. Including not having to put on real clothes or shoes or anything. It also doesn't take any out-of-pocket expenses to sit here and drink my coffee and do my stuff. It's already bought and paid for, from within the budget.

Now THAT, my friends, is what a coffee shop is up against. Why go out when it's cheaper and more comfy to sit at home?

No comments: