Thursday, April 16, 2009

Review? Nah.

So, my plan was to have a review to post today...but, the coffee shop I was going to (Tutts, over near Worthington) is no more. Thanks, Google.

Because of my schedule, any other reviews will have to wait until the weekend...meaning...there isn't much here for you today. Sorry :-(

However, over at Coffee Cup News Jason posted a pretty neat article a few days ago...about how drinking coffee BEFORE excersizing can lessen the pain.

I generally try to avoid coffee before working out because of the dehydration effect...but I DO drink it before work each day, and that's a physical job. I don't usually get the aches and pains a lot of people do either...connection? Mayhaps.

That's all I've got today...tune in again Tuesday, hopefully to hear about my visit to Scottie's Tea and Coffee House.

No comments: